Monday, May 2, 2011

More money! more problems! >:[


Just me complaining for nothing~ so I guess I’m just venting my frustration.

I can’t believe making so much money can give you more problems, that’s just unfair, how come the ones that works hard to get the smallest portion while those lazy bums get so much charity. Freak! It’s okay if they are actually not able to work because of some disability but if they are just not working because they’re lazy then that’s a totally different story.
Recently I found out that FAFSFA is just giving me and my hubby a small amount of money just because they say that we earn so much money! What the hell! Why can’t we all get equal help? People with more money have more stuff to pay freak! I’m so irritated I should just be a bum and suck all the charity freak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment