Monday, July 11, 2011

Wednesday Lunch

 Last week wednesday me,Mari and Heidi went to Dave & Buster for our lunch break just to play the claw machine,..well the Great Mari is seriously the Bad girl in the claw machine business.She literally gets 10-40 stuffed animals per day that's how sick she is. So we went to D&B to be tutored by her in the art of the "claw" so this is a shot of my first bear LOL



Mari was so pround of me because I clawed 2 bears 3 times in a row in one shot. so huge progress from someone that literally doesnt get anything.

 




This are my winnings ^___^

 

 
I also went to Spiral girl to buy these cute nerdy glasses ^__^






 
does it look good on me?? i love it






Wendy ,messaged me about their new heart rings collection , and I was super stoked about it so,
 later after work me and kamanao went to waikiki, to shop for some acid, HE  actually ended up buying me all the hearts there, well these are the only heart that were left that he didn't buy for me but, anyway he bought 3 so It's I love you haha~ so corny yet so sweet.
 
thanks beb for buying me these lovely hearts, now my heart jewelry collection has grown even more >__<








He also suprised me with this HK-JPN Shirt ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment