Last monday my china glaze came and I am super excite to try it on. If you read my last blog about the tiffany shades you'll see that there are different shades of tiffany, I don't know why but for some reason the box is of different shade from the jewelry pouch and the paper bag, but so I tried it just to see.
this china glaze for Aubrey is the same shade as the jewelry pouch

I know I said that I was going to use it when my nails grows a lil longer but I seriously can not wait anymore so I tried it
Now Last night I bough the Essie Turquoise & Caicos because It's the same shade as the paper bag which is a bit lighter than the Aubrey.
excuse my Crappy application but I just wanted to show the difference of the two the Essie is more greenish while the Aubrey has more of the blue.
PieChun
No comments:
Post a Comment