Laborday Day adventure ^__^
Me and Kamana'o were both OFF for Labor day and since that too rare we decided to go a little crazy on that day so we literally went shopping and food trip, jumping from one place to another.
we first ate brunch lunch @ Shiro Saimin Heaven in Aiea
I ordered saimin with charsu, it was pretty good actually and the price is cheapAfter that we went to Best Buy and bough a new router.then we went to Snow Flavor because kamana'o was craving for some honey dew shaved ice
so here we are ^__^
He got the honey dew shaved ice with mochi and tons and tons of condensed milk
then I grabbed some Crepes in Aloha Crepes
my order is called " WHOA" it stawberry, banana, whip cream, ice cream and nutella.
It was so Huge and was so good, the best crepe I've ever eaten It think~I'm so gonna take my mother here when she comes to visit me ^_^ After that we went to Sears to look for a new microwave, then after that we went to Waikele Premium Outlet and went shopping, but didn't see anything i really like, except for Banana Republic ^__^ After that we went to Nordstrom and that'w where I totally went crazy shopping I bough so much clothes from BCBG Max Azria, Bobeu,Tory Burch and Thread for thoughts, and I saw a really cute Harujuku earing stud that I also bought. Kamana'o bought some dress pants and top and necktie then we went to Sears Ala Moana to buy more dress shirt since he gets a discount there and ofcourse I bought the Kardashian Kollection Shoes and Lace Blazer ^__^ And for the most awaited Dinner of course we ate at Gyukaku. We've both been waiting for this since the time we woke up LOL
I ordered green tea ice cream afterwards ^__^ I dont know why I uploaded this first, but anyway...
So we Ordered 2 orders of Harami Miso ~ ou favorite
Then cheese wanton for mainly my appetizer, and Butter corn
He's so serious, He want to eat already HAHA
This is out third order of the Harami miso and he's still excited to eat it ^__^ funny guy
I've never eaten so much Harami miso in my entire life ^__^ It was super ONO to the highest level!
this is the Kardashian Kollection Leopard shoes I bought. To be honest I'm not a fan of animal skin but ever since I've seen the july (i think) edition of Jelly magazine and the model looked so nice in leopard print, I've been facinated and willing to put a touch of leopard on my outfit.
This was a present from my co-worker, I'm actually thinking of giving it to my friend that likes tuxedo sam because she'd proabably appreciate it more than me~ not that I didn't appreciate what my co-worker gave me, but I decided to keep it because it was a gift and I don't ever give gifts as gifts, I think that's just so un-grateful to do that and Also because the collection is also too cute >__<
this was the Harujuku earing I got that just adorable~ couple of my friends said I look like her with my usamimi and blonde hair ( speaking of blonde, my hair is so under construction right now because my shades are all messed up, just finding the time to put the finishing shade) So that's it for my Labor day adventure, It was fun and I'm glad I got to spend it with the one I love
PieChun
OMG what a delicious food.. I'm hungry..;D!!! And girl, you look amazing:). Great blog, I'll back here;). xo, xo http://www.sugarkittty.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete