Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kamanao's Birthday

I've been trying to plan his birthday weeks before it even came, and ofcourse some of my plan did happen but I'll explain later... so because it was sunday it was quite hard to plan it not including the fact that I work from 1-5:30 so anyway I still tried my best.

I asked him so many times what he wanted to do on his birthday but he kept saying that he just wants to stay home and relax~ which is perfectly ok since we've booth been busy with work and we get to crazily deprived of a good sleep so, I thought I'd just shower him with some gifts.

actually my frist preset was a bag of Jelly frogs and all sort of jelly goodies -_- sound so lame but really he loves Jelly candy so I thought I'd give him a month supply of them, and of course just as what I thought he loved it ^__^ so I'm glad.

then we went to church after then when we got home a delivery man came from edible arrangement which Is one of the surprises I prepared for him... I know he loves loves strawberry so I got him  these lovely food...


I got him a dozen of  chocolate coated strawberries~ It was really good!


and I know I already got him the chanel ring but he thinks it's too fancy to wear everyday so I gave him something he could wear everyday and he could wear it when he goes kite surfing or diving and we both won't need to worry too much of loosing it.

I got him a simple tungsten band from silvery moon.






so this is my most awaited gift for him, I mean I can't wait to give it to him because I know he's going to love it so much ^_^

I bought it form playseat and it cost £1,189.00 but I got it for a better price 800+
t

white leather seats ofcourse ^__^ but I actually tought of geeting him a red one but I guess you can only get a red seat cover :/ but it's ok because the white is still nice


I seriously love the reaction of his face when he opened it~ truly priceless ^__^


when me and my mother went shopping she got him a  LV belt and a burberry tie ^__^

this is the card I got him~ super funny because It's like us hehe... and I made my own art on the envelope ^__^ over all the day was good, he loved all his gifts except  I was really dissapointed that the racing wheel didn't come till yesterday! so I they told me that they are going to refund my expedited shipping  since it didnt came on the day they promised.


To be honest I seriously had a hard time looking for a gift for him because I realize that we both have pretty much everything we want, and whenever we see something we like we just buy it anyway that now i relaly don't know what to give him, and he felt the same what when he was trying to see what we could get me for my birthday.  I guess now It's not a big deal for us to give small simple gifts just because that's the kinda the only thing that we could ask for. Simple like gummy candy, flowers etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment