I've been looking for the old picture of some of my ponte rings that I've bought so I could make post them all together~ but anyway here it is.
I really do love ponte vecchio, when I first got lost in that side of ala moana where ponte vecchio is located, I insantly fell in love with this store. I saw the pave ring they have and I told myself I am going to get it one day and I am seriously like a stalker going to ponte vecchio to see what new and everytime I got there I tell myself oh my gosh I'm just going to get this first then I'll get the pave.
so one day I got went and saw this collection, you'd probably not see this anymore because this is one of their oldest collection.
the last time I went there they did make a similar one but they made the it for picky rings so the diamonds are a bit smaller in size.
after 5 months i think, I saw this bow ring that I was suppose to get but they ran out of my size and some loser decided to imitated my idea so I just kinda gave up on it and got the pave instead! So yes! I finally got the pave and i choose the one that was not too round i super loved it, just like the first one I bought ^__^
here it is, I was obssed with it for months and I can't stop staring at it ^__^
this pave is super perfect for me :)
so couple of months went by and my birthday came and I was suprised with a ponte vecchio box ^__^
and look what's in it >>>__<<<
the bow ring that i liked was in it,
and now it's my new friend ^__^ thank you so much beb, He knew how bummed I was when I lost it and he bought it for me... oooh! I just get what I want don't I~ He really spoils me too much hehehe I seriously just used to get hello kitty stuff and now he spoils me with bigger things like this.
and my engagement ring loves her new frand ^__^
And all my ponte vecchio lives happily ever after
FIN







No comments:
Post a Comment