Ofcourse every celebration has the presents, and this year we are actually really simple, I guess due to the fact we both pretty much have everything that we want since we buy what want anyway or we buy it for each other in no given occasion. Plus we have each other which is really the most important, but ofcourse we still got stuff for each other, these are all the stuff he gave me, I'll post a separate post for the stuff I gave him ^__^ so here's my presents.

he took me shopping @ waikiki, particulary acid dolls since I've grown curious about it since a lot of people/friends I know are getting more introduced to the brand, so we went to the store and checked out their stuff.

He got me this black ring and the pinky ribbon ring that Wendy said is very popular in Asia because they have a superstition about it, that if you wear it, you'll always be safe, so I guess it's like a cute good luck charm hehe.
this heart pave is so cute it was perfect for my right ring finger
just gotta be careful that the rhinestone don't fall out because it's gonna be ugs if that happens
and because I once a ballerina he also got me this ballerina earing, I think that next time I come back I'll buy the ballerina necklace too,


and ofcourse I got another tiffany... this time he gave me the one with a key

I hope they make more cute stuff because we run out of things to buy :(

\(^__^)/


just playing,

we drove around the island then we were so tired when we got home but we still played around like little kids

i love him thanks for always trying and for always being the best you can be.
... photos taken by iphone that's why it's crappy
No comments:
Post a Comment