my co-worker printed the wrong doc. and wasted a 100 pack paper. She was gonna throw it away but I stopped her...I don't want her to waste the paper so this is what I did to it.
I made a mail tracker note book for from it. I made cut the paper in half and out 50 on each sides then I grabbed an old folder and cut it to the size of the paper.
I was gonna stitch the sheets together but then I don't really want to put too much work on it since it's just
going to be a mail tracker notebook~ so need be fancy ^__^
I also attached a pen holder which as you can see is not so hard to do,
just so I don't loose the pen I use for it.
this is the back of the notebook ^__^ I made a onepiece flag symbol at the back and front.




No comments:
Post a Comment